Suffering?
2/28/2009 11:12:00 AM | Author: Adam Hunter
So this morning I woke up to a random text from Holly's mom (Jodi Wagner). It had 1 Peter 4:19 in it.

Therefore let those who suffer according to God's will entrust their souls to a faithful Creator while doing good.

Jodi definitely has the gift of prophecy. I've seen it active in her many times throughout my relationship with Holly. Her prophetic words have had a strong impact in Holly's life, my life, and in that of our relationship. Therefore, I'm taking the verse she sent me quite seriously.

The context of this verse is about Christians who are suffering for the name of Christ. So I am led to believe that sometime in the near future I will be suffering for His name. So I am asking that whoever reads this blog prays for me. Pray that I will have the boldness of the Spirit. Pray that I will be wise as a serpent and gentle as a dove (Matthew 10:16).

So we will see what happens. Whatever awaits me, I know that the Lord will never leave me nor forsake me.
|
This entry was posted on 2/28/2009 11:12:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 1, 2009 at 9:42 PM , Holly Hunter said...

God is so amazing!