Getting Involved
3/12/2009 08:59:00 AM | Author: Adam Hunter
Hey everyone!

I just wanted to give an update about what's going on in my life right now.

First of all, I am currently trying to start building my Ministry Team. This is a large group of contacts made up of people who will support my ministry (financially and/or prayerfully) as well as receive news and updates from me regarding where I am going and what I am doing. If you are interested in joining my Ministry Team, leave a comment here or send me an e-mail (adam.hunter@bcom.org) with your phone number, e-mail address, and home address. Thanks!

Secondly, Spring Break is coming up here at Bethany, and the Lord has provided an incredible way for me to spend it. I have been given an opportunity to travel to Nicaragua for 9 days! We will be spending a lot of time with Nicaraguan children, showing them the love and light of Christ. We will also be working on some construction projects and various other ministries. Please keep the Nicaragua team in prayer as we raise funds and prepare to go.

Lastly, Holly and I have finally made a decision regarding internship! We are definitely going on a 16-month internship, but we are not making the location known until we are definitely accepted and placed there. As soon as that happens, I will let all of you know.

Thanks for reading and check back for more updates later!

|
This entry was posted on 3/12/2009 08:59:00 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

1 comments:

On March 17, 2009 at 5:21 PM , Holly Hunter said...

I am so proud of you.

God is so good!