Confirmation
1/27/2008 04:13:00 PM | Author: Adam Hunter
So this past weekend I went to a conference hosted by SCBCM called Converge. It's basically a gathering of high school and college students who want to learn how they can best glorify and worship God. It was a great experience. I met some new people and saw some people I hadn't seen in a long time (Mandy and Dee especially).

Before I went I prayed. I told God that if He for sure wanted me to go into missions, please tell me at this conference. So what happens? The whole conference is focused on missions. Haha. God is usually pretty subtle in telling people things, but He was quite the opposite this weekend.

So that's it. I'm sure that God wants me somehow involved in missions. I still don't know what I'm going to do school-wise. I'm still looking at several different schools. I'll be sure to keep everyone updated on it.

I may post a more in-depth description of everything that happened at Converge, but right now I'm pretty tired. I hope everyone had a great weekend!
|
This entry was posted on 1/27/2008 04:13:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: