Life's a Garden
1/29/2008 09:56:00 PM | Author: Adam Hunter
Well, I've posted so many random things, but I have yet to really post an update on what's going on in my life.

Hmm. Let's see...

I'm finally starting to get in a groove with my accelerated Spanish class. I missed the first two days because I added the class late. And for anyone who has taken an accelerated class, you know that missing two days is like missing two weeks of a regular class. So I made a low C on my first test, but I made a B+ on my second test. So hopefully things will continue to improve in that class.

People keep asking me what I'm going to do next semester. I'm still not entirely sure, but as of right now my first choice is to transfer to Bethany College of Missions all the way up in--*gulp*--Minnesota. Yeah. God would be taking me waaayyy out of my comfort zone on that one. We'll see what happens. I'll keep you updated.

I'm currently praying about spending a good chunk of my summer on a missions trip to Daytona. I know that sounds more like a vacation than a missions trip, but you have to hear the details. I would be there for approximately ten weeks. For the first six weeks, I (and others that are there) will be discipled and taught and just poured into. Then we go out and do the missions thing. Throughout this whole time, we are working somewhere, and our place of employment is actually supposed to be our primary mission field. We use what we learn to try to reach out to those who we work with. It seems like an awesome opportunity. I hope God allows me to go there. I wanted to go to Argentina, but that trip is already full. Daytona sounds like a great experience though.

My birthday is coming up on February 12. I'm turning 21. Man, I'm getting old. ;-P

Those are the main events going on in my life right now. Catch ya later!
|
This entry was posted on 1/29/2008 09:56:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 31, 2008 at 3:54 PM , Emily Makar said...

ahh very nice. daytona's not a bad place to be stuck for 10 weeks is it :)

 
On February 3, 2008 at 9:21 PM , Anonymous said...

We're all getting old. :P