Here I BCOM!
2/06/2008 01:53:00 PM | Author: Adam Hunter
I have officially decided (with God's help of course) that, assuming I will be accepted, I am definitely going to transfer to Bethany College of Missions next semester to pursue God's calling for me into missions.

For those of you who don't know, BCOM is a very small school near Twin Cities, Minnesota that is entirely missions-focused. They train you for a year, then you go out on a 16-month overseas internship. When you come back, you stay for a 4-month "debriefing", then you graduate with a BA in Cross-cultural Studies. Even though BCOM isn't accredited, several schools such as Liberty and Asuza-Pacific accept BCOM graduates into their graduate programs.

Through Facebook I have already met a few people who will also be going there this Fall. I think God's going to go great things with me there. I can't wait. :-D
|
This entry was posted on 2/06/2008 01:53:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On February 7, 2008 at 1:18 PM , Anonymous said...

Good luck Adam! Make sure to bring a lot of sweaters, because it is really cold up there!

 
On February 24, 2008 at 10:25 PM , Emily Makar said...

ohhh so cool :D