Imperfection
2/04/2008 12:27:00 PM | Author: Adam Hunter
The Patriots lost to the Giants in what I think was the most intense Super Bowl since 2000 when the Titans came up one yard short against the Rams. It was an awesome game!

I'm glad the Patriots lost though. They are cheaters.

My favorite commercial was the one with Stewie and Underdog fighting over the Coke. I was in CSU's caf with about 200 other people, and we were all chanting and cheering for Stewie. Then we all booed when Charlie Brown came out of nowhere to take the Coke. What a bunch of crap. It was rigged!

Well, that's my obligatory Super Bowl blog. Here's to the Panthers actually doing something next season. Until then... GO SPURS GO!
|
This entry was posted on 2/04/2008 12:27:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 comments: