Authority
1/19/2009 08:19:00 PM | Author: Adam Hunter

I don't know whether or not you agree with Barack Obama and what he stands for (I know I don't), but if you are a Christian, I strongly encourage you to pray for this man. Like it or not, he will be our new president tomorrow. Pray that the Lord will reveal Himself to him and that Obama will open his heart to the Lord and lead this nation accordingly.

Also, I strongly encourage you to pray against the FOCA (Freedom of Choice Act). Congress is voting on it this Thursday. If passed, it will legalize practically all forms of abortion in our country. Pray that the congressmen will uphold the Constitution by leaving decisions on abortions to the states.

This week is going to be a huge turning point in our country, for better or for worse. God be with us.
|
This entry was posted on 1/19/2009 08:19:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

2 comments:

On January 21, 2009 at 1:29 PM , Holly Hunter said...

I think YOU should be president! I'd vote for you!

 
On January 21, 2009 at 2:36 PM , Adam Hunter said...

Thanks baby. :-P